Unique & Powerful
Imago therapy is a unique and powerful therapeutic process that is highly effective in resolving conflict, deepening understanding and restoring connection.
“Our hope is that the information in this website will make it easier for you to seek counseling sooner, rather than later.”
Imago Michigan remains committed to diversity, open to dialogue, and doing our part to contribute to making the world a better place.
Who Can Benefit?
- Are experiencing difficulties and want to resolve conflicts
- Want to enrich their relationship
- Are just beginning a relationship or anticipating marriage
- Are considering divorce, but want to see if they can work things out
- Want to co-parent successfully in the context of a separation or divorce
Individuals Who Want To:
- Understand why past relationships didn’t work
- Heal hurts and frustrations from past relationships
- Understand current relationship difficulties
- Break destructive patterns of relating
- Create satisfying and fulfilling relationships
Parents Who Want To:
- Bridge the communication gap with their children
- Understand the sources of their own frustration with their children
- Learn more effective ways to resolve conflict with their children
- Strengthen the parent-child connection
Imago Michigan (IRTM) is committed to building an inclusive community that values and actively promotes a diversity of practitioners along lines of race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, socioeconomic background, religion, and ability/disability. See what IRTM is doing to promote diversity: